Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Bursts of Yellow ~



Right now the aspen trees around our home are bursting 
in bright yellow color!
I'm able to walk the mountains now with my sweet Donatella
and I am in awe of the beauty God affords me on each walk.
No matter where I take my daily walk, I am surrounded by
these bright yellow beauties.
Not only have I enjoyed my walks, but I have been strong enough
to take the four wheeler out to some higher sites 
where I can see for miles and miles ~ it's breath taking!
After a dry Summer, surprisingly the colors are gorgeous
and I'm taking full advantage of enjoying them for this short time
while becoming a sloth with my inside chores.
The way I see it...I will have all Winter to dust and clean.

~ ~ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ~ ~

Enjoy some of the splendor that God has blessed us with.




"I will extol Thee, my God, O King; and I will bless thy name forever and ever"




"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever"




"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable"




"One generation shall praise thy works to another, 
and shall declare thy mighty acts"




"I will speak of the glorious honor of thy majesty,
and of thy wondrous works"




"And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts;
and I will declare thy greatness"




"They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness,
and shall sing of thy righteousness"




"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; 
slow to anger and of great mercy"

~ ~ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ~ ~
   
My husband and I were able to take a drive to the
Rocky Mountain National Park
where we enjoyed a relaxing day away surrounded by beauty upon beauty.
While we practically followed the Colorado River
on our entire trip we didn't see quite the bursts of yellow with aspen trees,
but certainly enjoyed the masses of mountain terrain.




"The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over his works"




"All thy works shall praise Thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee"




"They shall speak of the glory of the kingdom, and talk of thy power"




"To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts,
and the glorious majesty of his kingdom"




"Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations"




"The Lord upholedth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down"
~ Psalm 145:1-14 ~




Amen and Amen!

To God be the Glory!
~ Debbie ~

32 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing God's glorious creation. It is a joy to see the colors of fall starting. We don't see that down here in s.e. FL.

So glad you are doing wonderfully well after knee surgery. An answer to prayer.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Brenda said...

Hi Debbie,
how lovely to see you enjoying time with your husband in the beautiful surroundings. I always love to see scripture on a blog post, and say 'amen' to everything you have said.
It truly is 'a fool who says 'there is no God'.
God bless you and yours.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I am so glad that you are able to enjoy all that beauty of God's creation, my friend. Thank you for sharing the beautiful verses and the lovely photos. You and your hubby make such a darling couple! xxoo

Sylvia said...

Rocky mountains are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these photo's that's as close as I'll get to see them.
Have a great day, Debbie

Marilyn Mathis said...

Gorgeous pictures of God's creation. We miss a lot of these things in Florida, but He rewards us with other beauties. Thanks for sharing the photos. Hugs.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my! The pictures are beautiful! What beautiful majestic creations by the Master designer Himself! Love the burst of yellows. Lifted my spirits this morning. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kerin said...

I agree... winter will be just around the corner and create plenty of time in which to get indoor chores done :)

Beautiful golds and yellows; this season is just so pretty!!

How nice to get away and take a nice little trip with your husband and enjoy God's beauty.

Take care.
~K.

Ruth Hiebert said...

To GOD be the glory, great things He hath done! I agree, dust will still be there later, now is the time to get out and enjoy God's beautiful creation.

Rose L said...

The aspen trees are so lovely in their golden gowns with their long white legs. I always love the colors of fall and wish the leaves stay on the branches longer to be enjoyed.

NanaNor's said...

Dearest Debbie, All of creation, on heaven and earth, bow down before Him crying Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord. Love your post today-we talked about going up there this weekend, but knew the crowds would be crazy! We usually try to get up there during the week, but not sure that will happen in the next couple of weeks. Thank you dear one for always sharing His glory with us and His word. We are blessed by you.
Noreen

Anonymous said...

I love all your pretty pictures. Thank you for sharing! It always amazes me how different it looks there than here in PA, in the Allegheny Mountains. God certainly created a variety of landscapes and colors, didn't He? I can't believe the leaves are already changing. Where did the summer go??

doodles n daydreams said...

Beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE them all but first is my favorite. I LOVE Yellow :-)
Thank you for stopping my my blog :-)

Blessings,Renee'

Debby Ray said...

Such gorgeous color...those aspens are stunning! Oh I just love the fall of the year. It is still hot and muggy here and I am SO ready to feel come cooler temps and see some color! After several days of rain (Florence) we are now seeing the sun again. Thank you sharing the beauty! Hugs!

Anne Payne said...

Every photograph made me go WOW!!! Colorado is on my 'bucket' list of places to visit. I absolutely love those Aspens!!! What tremendous yellow beauty that God has made. So so sooooo happy to see you on your feet and that knee healing so well. Big hugs, my friend, and lots of love! :-)

Alessandra said...

Hi,Debbie...I'm back! Thanks for sharing all these beautiful and peaceful pictures.
Hugs

Elizabethd said...

What beautiful scenery, so unlike ours here. The South West is not a mountainous area. How lovely the trees look.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Perfectly beautiful! It was 100 degrees here today so fall is no where near it appears. We are past ready though. So glad you are getting back to 100%. Blessings!

Sandi said...

Beautiful!

"Enjoy some of the slender that God has blessed us with."

Your typo here made me smile. :)

Kim said...

This post truly is a yellow vision splendid! You live in a spectacular part of the world, Debbie, over spilling with God's majesty. How wonderful you are able to walk near and far. Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Good morning, LOL Yep Love that OCD..

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Look at you!! You're doing so great! How fun and yes, aspen trees are so beautiful in the fall. Not much color here yet and maybe not much since we also had a dry summer.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Your pictures are stunning! The blue of the sky is so crisp and fresh...just like Fall!

hobbyloes said...

All your beautiful pictures are to honor and glory to God, and what do you live in a great part of the world!!!
So nice that you can joy this again with your new knee ;-)

Debbie Nolan said...

Debbie - loved seeing your photos. Have always wanted to visit Colorado. Have a cousin who lives near Aurora. So glad to read you are able to be out walking again. Good idea to let that dusting go and enjoy God's beauty. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So beautiful...love the patches of yellows, and greens, and blues and browns...all gloriously created for us to enjoy. Love the Psalm as well. so perfect for these pictures. So happy you are able to be out and about and enjoy the beauty surrounding you. Have a blessed and glorious week, weekend, and fall!

Pom Pom said...

To God be the GLORY indeed! Gorgeous! I'm so glad you're getting out and about!

Stephanie said...

That last picture of the bull is amazing! Did you take that with your phone or with dad's camera?

Yor photos are simply breathtaking and yes, the aspens are glowing with their bright yellow color. The trees are truly beautiful this year.

Thank you for the lovely post. I felt very refreshed after looking at your pictures and reading the Scripture...I needed it. Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Debbi, that is what I am doing, I am going to leave all the fall stuff in front yard since it goes with Thanksgiving any ways :-)

Sheryl said...

Thank you for sharing such wonderful photo and the gorgeous colour of the Aspen trees welcoming the autumn-

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What gorgeous pictures Debbie! I am like you... when it is nice, you will find me outdoors, and all the indoor cleaning projects will wait until the rain and snow comes, ha! How wonderful it is to get out and explore the world around us, especially in this season of color explosions all around us! Loved the picture of you and your husband at the Rocky Mountain Park, gorgeous views, so amazing to see! And oh, that elk just hanging out, blending in with his surroundings, what a joy to see! Oh my!! Joy upon joy :) Hugs to you sweet friend, so enjoying catching up with you :)

Mrs.T said...


This was such a beautiful post with gorgeous photos. During our recent trip to Nevada, we saw many such glorious sights with the yellow leaves. I especially like the photo you shared with the clumps of red, orange and yellow trees all massed together. It looks like fire. Gorgeous!

And the Scripture you shared throughout the post .. such a blessing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...