Friday, September 1, 2017

Beauty in the Garden ~


Life is incredibly beautiful.
Enjoy it with a grateful heart.


For flowers that bloom about our feet,
Father, we thank Thee.


For tender grass so fresh and sweet,
Father, we thank Thee.


For the song of bird and hum of bee,
For all the things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee.
~
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~




More than anything, I must have flowers always, always.
~
~ Claude Monet ~
~
"Giving thanks always for all things 
unto God and the Father in the
name of our Lord Jesus Christ"
  ~ Ephesians 5:20 ~
Giving thanks for all things may not always be the easiest,
but take heart friends ~ God's perfect love will see you through 
all of life's circumstances.
Isn't it reassuring to know that our God will see us through
each and every circumstance of our lives?
In the eye's of God, everything matters to Him,
and through His tender mercies we are loved and looked after
in all His grace and glory.
I am going to be off line for awhile as I continue looking after the needs of my mom.
While she is doing extremely well, and the two of us have worked out a wonderful
schedule together, it is all so time consuming.
Mom is working hard with her therapy
so that she can get back to Arizona before the snow flies,
and here in the Rocky Mountains the snow can fly as early as September.
No, it doesn't usually stick around, but it can make it's appearance.
I will be the one taking mom to Arizona so I will be away traveling
and I see no need to worry about my blog posts.
I find visiting with each of you and corresponding with comments
quite relaxing and very enjoyable, but when my day is done, so am I. 🙄
I haven't had real time to respond to your comments and e-mails
to the extent that I would like to have and that bothers me,
so it would be better for the time if I just focus where I need to focus.
I will definitely be around for Stephanie's 11th annual Tea Cup Exchange!
Thank you, for your loveliness and the beauty that you all
so graciously share here in our blogging community.
Much Love and BIG Hugs to you!

Be Thankful!
~ Debbie ~

20 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Debbie, don't stress over blogging or answering emails at this time. Taking care of your Mom is more important. Will be praying for her to continue to regain her health, and for a safe trip to & from AZ and a sweet homecoming for her in her own place.

See you when you get back. Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

Sandi said...

Take all the time you need. That's what time is for. :)

We'll be here when you get back.


Blessings.




Regina said...

Good morning Debbie! No need to worry about posting. Just concentrate on your mom. When you do get back to AZ I hope you will have time to drop by for a visit. We are not too far from Prescott.

Visits With Mary said...

Oh so pretty. So thankful the Lord blessed us with flowers, they always make me smile.

Rose L said...

Lovely, restful garden! Enjoy the time with your mother. She is far more important than the blog and the readers (us).

Debby Ray said...

Glorious images of the beauty of our Creator! Take all the time you need...will look forward to your return, sweet friend!❤️

Marilyn Mathis said...

Gorgeous photos. Blessings on you as you care for your mom's needs. Hugs.

NanaNor's said...

Dear Debbie, I love your garden, it is beautiful! I understand the need to focus on your mom, but please know we all love you and will miss you while you are offline. I just told a friend that she better enjoy the warm weather and pool today, because before you know it the snow will be here-I hope not!
Have a wonderful weekend and please feel free to email any specific prayer needs.
Blessings and hugs,
Noreen

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Debbie, Your garden is beautiful and it is easy to see how wonderfully cared for it is. So pretty and lush!
Glad your mother is progressing well and you will accompany her back home.
Safe travels and see you when you return. Have a great Labor Day weekend!
God Bless xoxo

Ruth Hiebert said...

I wish you well as you take care of your Mom and her needs. Love the beautiful flowers in this post.

Cheryl said...

I am SO thankful to read that your dear mother is doing so well. Oh, God is SO good! Just a short time ago, things seemed to look so bad for her, and now, just look what GOD has done! He is a God who is absolutely worthy of our trust. May He just bless your every moment together, sweet friend.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Debbie, sounds like a wise decision and you are wise to focus on the matter at hand and not worry about other things like the blog! I wish you well and pray that in the midst of all the things you will be doing, that you will find joy and peace and a chance to enjoy the season. No need to respond -- just know you are in my prayers and I look forward to hearing from you when things settle down.

Ida said...

What stunning flower shots. - Yes taking care of our mom's can be time consuming but a privelege as well. Enjoy your time with yours.

Sue said...

Sending sweet thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Debbie, I am asking the Lord to strengthen you in all His ways as you attend to your Mom My blogging has been so sporadic this past year, and I am slowly trying to get back to blogging, however, I am on Instagram, which is much quicker, but I prefer blogging as it is more personable!
I look forward to your return, take as much time as you need.
Blessings,
Sue

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Debbie, bless you, as I know, all to well, the never ending job of caregiving. We'll sure miss you but we'll all be right here when you return. Hugs!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

The beautiful flowers that you shared are so perfect for giving thanks to Our Lord, Debbie. Yes, we all certainly understand the needs of your dear Mom. I will continue to pray for the both of you. Love and blessings are sent to you, my friend.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Your pictures, the poem and scripture are all beautiful! I totally understand that you need to take care of your Mom and all that goes with that. Please take care of yourself too and don't overdo it! Now, I sound like I am your Mom! Take care xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lady...may our Lord continue to give strength to your mother as she recuperates! Such joy to have such beauty around us!
mari

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures dear Debbie! These pictures just spoke to my heart of the wild beauty of the flowers that grow deep in the mountains! What a joy to see them! I am so thankful that you and your mother have been able to work out a good schedule for her recovery, and now returning to Phoenix, wow, what an amazing thing she is going to do! I do know that snow can fly in the mountains quite early on, but this year, everything is so different. We haven't had rain for months. Yet, all the signs are pointing towards an extreme winter too. It has been a wild year, each season has had an extreme in it. I will pray for you dear friend, that the Lord blesses this time with your mother, and allows you to have safe journeying travel mercies! Don't worry about responding, but you will remain in my prayers! With love and hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found your blog from frommelanieshometoyours :-) You have a Lovely blog ...
Really enjoyed looking at your beautiful photos :-)
Thank you for sharing them.. Cant wait to see more photos

*Blessings from
https://thereisbeautyingrace.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...