Wednesday, November 19, 2014

God forgave my sin in Jesus' name


Worthy is the Lamb that was slain.
This is my Jesus, my Lord, and my Savior.
He is worthy of all my praise.
~**~
As Thanksgiving approaches
I cannot help but give praise
with a grateful heart to my Jesus
for the salvation that I have
through His shed blood, for my sins.
God forgave my sin in Jesus' name,
therefor~ I want to freely share Christ with others.
~**~**~
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time
to share God's goodness with others,
and I find this time of year unfolds
many opportunities for us to do just that.
My desire is to be sensitive to others
as these opportunities arise.
 I want to go and share the Gospel that others may believe,
and have the same hope
that I have found through Christ,
so they too may be heaven bound.
In a hurting world we don't have to look far
to see the many needs around us.
Lord, make us to be beautiful
witnesses to others.
~**~**~**~
The most important gift we could share is the Gospel.
For He is worthy!
~**~**~**~**~
This Thanksgiving, may we all see the needs
around us and share freely
the salvation message of hope
by letting the Gospel sound forth!
And with thankful hearts
let us praise the Lamb,
who is worthy of ALL our praises.
~**~**~**~**~**~


God Forgave My Sin In Jesus' Name/Freely Freely
~ Composed by Carol Owens ~

God forgave my sin in Jesus' name 
I've been born again in Jesus' name
and in Jesus name I come to you
to share His love as He told me to.
Chorus:
He said freely, freely, you have received,
freely, freely give
Go in My name, and because you believe
others will know that I live.
~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Our Precious Heavenly Father.
We have so much to be thankful for,
especially the salvation we have
through Your Son, Jesus Christ.
Give us a passion for others.
 Fill our hearts with love
so that we may see the needs around us
and share freely the Gospel of hope.
Let us not be ashamed
for You are worthy.
~**~

~ Be Lovely ~
Debbie




20 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderfully shared and such pretty photos.He is beyond words magnificent.Blessings and love He has given You -Denise

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful thoughts and photos! I certainly have MUCH to be thankful for this year and every year!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful thoughts, mom :) I appreicate you sharing these precious words with us and for gently reminding us of what is important.

Your photos are lovely and speak of Autumna and Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day - love you!

*I'll probably come over tomorrow since grandpa and grandma won't be around today*

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Good reminder. Happy Thanksgiving. xo

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Debbie, I saw now the precious, godly mom of Stephanie and now understand how she came to be the precious woman she is. Precious in a godly mom! Thanks for the beauty of your photos and the wonderful words of encouragement as we remember to give thanks to our precious Father and His wonderful gift of our Savior Jesus! Hugs!

Denise said...

How nice of You to comment so sweetly and following Me on My blog.An honor for Me :) Denise

Denise said...

Oh! You are Dear Sweet Stephanie's Mother ? Who many of Us follow ? She is a treasure :)

Bethany Carson said...

Beautiful post Debbie! We have a wonderful and loving Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we need to thank Him for all the great things He has done for us...and share His love with others!

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful share here, Debbie. We need to remember that we have so much more to be thankful for than just turkey on the table. We sometimes get so caught up in all the holiday hoopla that we forget the real reason behind our lives....xo Diana

Debby Ray said...

What a beautiful post, Debbie. It is sometimes so easy to take our everyday blessings for granted. Thanks so much for this lovely reminder to always be thankful in everything we do! Blessings, friend!

Marilyn Mathis said...

What a special post. At this time of year we are often too busy to thank our Father for all His wonderful gifts. You have stated it so well. His forgiveness is our most precious possession. Thanks

Ceil said...

Hi Debbie! I know that I fall so short of what God calls me to do. Thanks be to him who saves me and forgives me and sets me on feet again. That is truly something to be thankful for, I so agree with you!

May you and yours have a wonderful holiday season, full of love and spreading that love to others. I really appreciated your post.
Blessings,
Ceil

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

A lovely reminder of all that we need to feel grateful for, Debbie. Sharing our love for the Lord with others is a beautiful message of gratitude for all that we have been given. Very pretty photos - I love your 'cabin' needlework. Wishing you many blessings this Thanksgiving, my Dear. Hugs xo Karen

Mindy said...

Amen to your prayer. I want that sensitive heart as well, to be open to meet needs, to share the hope that only Jesus is.

Robyn said...

Each time I come to your blog I am moved, Debbie. Reading your lovely words and thoughts are always the best part of my day. Beautiful photos from a lovely lady :)

Mrs. Smith said...

Beautiful! Such an important message and I love how you shared it. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Camille said...

So very true...we have SO much to be thankful for! May the Lord use us for His glory. He is alone worthy of all our praise. Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. Hugs, Camille

Lady Linda said...

Hello Debbie...Your blog is always just wonderful and thoughtful. I appreciate you posts very much. I hope you and your lovely family enjoy this Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Linda

Denise said...

Thank You for such kindness sent My way :) Denise

Crown of Beauty said...

Hi Debbie, the comment you left at my latest blog post was such a bright spot in my day. I really do love the internet for how it can bring new friends into our lives. I came over your blog place to get to know you just a little bit more, and after reading a few of your recent posts, I felt that we are indeed kindred spirits. Your photos are beautiful, the autumn pictures that you shared brought tears to my eyes, making me nostalgic for the autumn season that I spent with my sister in Virginia last year. Your words are kind and gentle and fall like soft raindrops on my heart. May this comment find you very much at peace and resting in the love of our Abba Father. Every blog friend God gives me is welcomed and much appreciated! Shalom... Lidia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...